Friday, November 2, 2012

Family History and Scrapbooking Go Together


Well it's that time of year again. I have been busy making the family calendars for Christmas. I try to sneak a little bit of family history or genealogy into them.  I wanted to share the cover I made with you.


I used Our Family Tree Layered Quick Click Template to make this page. It was created by Robyn Gough. You can find it at Digital Scrapbook Place for $1.99.

I usually use Mymemories Suite to make my pages, but this template was .psd format so I used Photoshop Elements. If you don't have Elements, you can download a free trial here.

Scrapbooking can be an awesome way to display your family history. I have spent most of the morning downloading free digital scrapbooking stuff because it is National Digital Scrapbooking Day!


These freebies are only good through this weekend so you better go get them while the gettin' is good!



Leslie Ann



1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for the family calendar cover! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site