Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's My Blogiversary!


I can't believe it has been four years already!

I have enjoyed blogging and being a part of the genealogical community.

You may have noticed that I have slowed down a bit. I have been concentrating more on researching than blogging as well as participating in well, you know, everyday life.

Right now I am working on the yearly family calendars. I expect to be blogging more after those are done. I have a lot of wills to transcribe and share!


Leslie Ann


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 4 lovely years, Leslie Ann. I'm wishing you many more wonderful years of blogging and research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Your blog is always a pleasure to read. Glad you are taking some time for yourself. We all need to do that occasionally. May you have m any happy posts ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blogiversary! Sometimes we have to take a break from blogging to get back to researching - so we have more stuff to eventually blog about! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Ellen! And thanks for stopping by. :-)

      Delete
  4. Happy blogiversary and congrats on four years, Leslie Ann! Hope your research is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on four wonderful years, Leslie Ann!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Breast Cancer Site